To provide superior clinical outcomes with exceptional patient and employee experience in ambulatory hernia and pilonidal care.
To build a reproducible, high volume, focused care-delivery model for ambulatory hernia and pilonidal disease that is based on value to patients, providers, employers and payers.
- Invest in outstanding staff and provider experience based on shared goals, shared knowledge, mutual respect, open and timely communication
- Provide highest-quality patient care and patient experience based on cutting edge, innovative, clinically superior techniques
- Foster a culture of continuous professional growth centered on: two-way feedback and measured and reported outcomes
- Expect and enable all medical assistants, physician assistants and surgeons to function as a collaborative team focused on patient care
- Maintain a narrow clinical focus
- Require and provide all employees paid work time for community-based healthcare volunteer activity or public health advocacy activity